- Randal: No, I wasn't.
- Customer: I don't think your manager would appreciate--
- Randal: I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.
- Customer: I beg your pardon?
- Randal: Your ruse. Your cunning attempt to trick me.
- Customer: I was only pointing out that you weren't paying any attention to what I was saying.
- Randal: And I hope it feels good.
- Customer: You hope what feels good?!
- Randal: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
- I love love love love love the dialogue in Clerks.
I don’t know if anyone else does this, but….
I’m really nervous about opening this e-mail from my boss because in it i ask him for more hours this summer and I used to get this same feeling when getting back English papers. Like, I would get the paper back and look at the grade and then shove it into my bag as quickly as possible, without looking at any of the comments.
I think this fear has to do with something like fearing rejection or criticism…? or I don’t even know. What’s so funny to me is my boss won’t know whether I’ve opened the e-mail yet or not, just like an English teacher wouldn’t know if I read the comments on the paper.
Taking the plunge… (I’m a total dork)
EDIT: Wow, way to give the most ambiguous answer ever. jerkwad.
I received your request. Obviously you can’t work much this upcoming weekend due to graduation. As for the future, let me think about it this week. I’ll try & visualize which direction we should take.
-youtube videos to dvds
-oneday kitchen/bath remodel?
if you need help remodeling I’m around :)